Tile Adhesive and Waterproofing Supplier Singapore | Parexgroup
Davco K11 Matryx is a cementitious waterproofing system which protects and waterproof concrete structures by crystallisation. The active chemicals react with moisture in the concrete resulting in crystalline formation within the pores and capillary tracts of concrete, thus waterproofing the structure against penetration of water and other liquids from any direction. Davco K11 Matryx gives a strong and lasting waterproofing protection against dampness and ground water hydrostatic pressure.
- Recommended for interior and exterior below grade surfaces.
- Davco K11 Matryx gives protection against concrete decay and waterborne corrosive salts.
- Can be use for negative waterproofing of concrete structure and on horizontal structural slabs against hydrostatic pressure as it provides strong resistance to impact and abrasion.
- Single component and easy to apply.
- Can be used for positive or negative waterproofing of concrete structure.
- Protection against rising dampness on ground slab.